Now and then people shift their phone numbers that have been registered with the Cash App account. It creates panic when they try to login to the Cash App account and they no longer can access the application. This worrisome is relaxed by Square. Square is responsible for saving all the databases when the Cash App account is created which makes it easy for the users to retrieve their Cash App account later. Cash App permits its users to access an old account by the following methods described below.
Below Is Described How To Access An Old Cash App Account If You know Your Old Email Id Or Phone Number
- Go to the Cash App application on your mobile (Android or iPhone) device.
- Click on the ‘Profile’ icon.
- Next, tap on ‘Personal’.
- Following the next page, fill up the old email id or phone number for recovery.
- A confidential code will be sent to the old email id or the phone number.
- Finally, verify the code. The old and new Cash App accounts will be merged.
Follow This Method To Access An Old Cash App Account Without A Phone Number
At times, when people switch their phone numbers, they come to know that they cannot use their Cash App account anymore. Cash App permits access to the old account by following the steps mentioned below.
Create a new Cash App account.
Provide personal details like your name, date of birth, SSN to complete the activation process of Cash Card.
Following the next page, link the bank account and debit card that was used before to activate the old Cash App account.
Next, on the homepage of the Cash App application click on the ‘Profile’ icon.
Then, tap on the ‘Support’.
Next, go for the ‘Something Else’.
After that, go to ‘Can’t Access Account’.
Now go to ‘Contact Support’ and send the request through an email.
After the submission, an email will be sent by the Cash App Support Team for verification of personal data associated with the new and the old account.
Finally, after the successful attestation by the Cash App, both the Cash App accounts will be merged.
Steps to unlock Cash App
The most common reason for a Cash App account to get locked in when the Cash App login details are changed by the user and they forget the details while login. So, it is advisable to remember the changes made in the Cash App account for smooth performance. Here are a few steps to guide with unlocking the Cash App.
- Check that your phone is connected to a hi-speed internet connection. Use Wi-fi for better connectivity.
- Always login through the website or official Cash App application. Do not rely on a third-party app or website to continue with the login process.
- Check for viruses or bugs. If found then free them from your device or PC. Frequently scan to keep your devices virus-free so that the application is not harmed in any way.
- Cache and Cookies that are not wanted get stored in the device memory so you need to erase it from your device frequently to work smoothly. They make your device performance slow.
- Updation of the Cash App application to the newest version is necessary for prompt results.
Thus, by following the above-mentioned ways you can access your old Cash App account very easily.