Cash App users can reset the pin by following the steps mentioned below.
- Login to the Cash App accounts from any web browser.
- Then, go to the home screen of Cash App.
- On the top-left corner of the screen, select the profile icon.
- Next, select the ‘Privacy and Security’ option.
- After that, tap on ‘ Change Cash PIN’ option.
- Finally, a verification code will be sent in text format by Cash App. After entering the verification code in the respective field, a new PIN can be set.
- The new PIN has to be entered twice to complete the process.
Thus, through the above method, a new PIN can be generated on the Cash card which can be accessed anywhere.
Cash App PIN can be changed online through the official website of the Cash App. An email containing instructions on how to reset the Cash App PIN will be sent to the respective address provided by the user. Perhaps, if a Cash App user fears that there might be fraud or phishing with the Cash App PIN then, immediately seek help from the Customer Support Team to secure the account from scammers.
Features of Cash App PIN
The Cash App PIN is essential for transferring cash or while using the Cash card for purchasing or payments. In this digital world, memorizing numbers, user IDsID’s, PINs, or passwords of multiple applications is complex and excruciating at times when a user wants to access an account. The Cash App feature ‘Privacy and Security’ in the Cash App account provides security to its users by not allowing access to transactions without a PIN or scan of your touch id. The PIN system is generally used by its users as per their convenience. If in case a user forgets the PIN and wants to change it then, follow the steps to ease the headache of losing a Cash App account.